Experience Tranquility One Massage At A Time!
30 Minute Massage = $29.00 Introductory Rate
60 Minute Massage = $49.00 Introductory Rate
90 Minute Massage = $69.00 Introductory Rate
120 Minute Massage = $89.00 Introductory Rate
Ask about our affordable massage pricing options to keep you feeling at your best!
How to Schedule:
Call Karen or Rachel at (636) 916-0660 to schedule your next Massage Session.
NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
During the month of June,
New Patients receive a
Chiropractic Exam, Consultation, and X-Rays$35.00!!!
Call (636) 916-0660 today to schedule your appointment!
Meet our Massage Therapists:
Cheryl Billman L.M.T.
Cheryl has been performing massage since 2007 and still enjoys it as much as the day she started. She is trained in a number of massage techniques and incorporates that into each massage to make it specifically tailored to each patient. Cheryl is looking forward to meeting everyone and being able to provide a calm and relaxing atmosphere to help with pain management and overall stress relief during your next massage session!
Tara Joplin L.M.T
Tara has worked as a Massage Therapist for 20 Years and still LOVES perfmorming massage just as much as she did on day 1! She also teaches Yoga and enjoys seeing the benefits of both for her clients. Tara believes in the combined benefits of Massage and Chiropractic care and is excited to start her journey here at ABChiropractic Family & Wellness.
Swedish Massage - Swedish massage techniques include circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending and stretching.
- Deep Tissue Massage - similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Myofascial Release - this is a soft tissue therapy involving gentle stretching and elongation of the connective tissues to help increase range of motion and restore balance while relieving pain.
- Active Release Technique - Active release technique is a type of soft tissue therapy that helps relieve tight muscles and nerve trigger points, greatly reducing joint stress or muscular pains.
- Reiki Massage - Reiki is a form of alternative therapy commonly referred to as "energy healing." Reiki is offered through light, non-invasive touch with the practitioner's hands placed and held on a series of locations on the head and front and back of the torso.
- Prenatal Massage - Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue