Our Massage Therapists
Cheryl Billman L.M.T.
Cheryl has been performing massage since 2007 and still enjoys it as much as the day she started. She is trained in a number of massage techniques and incorporates that into each massage to make it specifically tailored to each patient. Cheryl is looking forward to meeting everyone and being able to provide a calm and relaxing atmosphere to help with pain management and overall stress relief during your next massage session!
Erin Austin L.M.T.
Erin is a graduate of John A. Logan College in Carterville, Illinois and has been practicing massage therapy since 2017. She utilizes several modalities, tailoring every session towards the needs of each client. Erin works intuitively, with deep compassion, in order to reach the greatest results in the most efficient manner. Combatting chronic pain and learning how to alleviate symptoms of stress and strain on the body are tasks Erin has had to learn for herself, and finds it a privilege to pass on this knowledge to others. She thoroughly enjoys making each client a priority, and helping them heal themselves by creating a safe and sacred environment to trigger their bodies into a deep state of restoration. Erin moved to the St. Louis area this summer. She enjoys spending her free time with her family, taking walks with her dog Marlow, knitting, creating jewelry, reading, listening to podcasts, and cooking.
- Swedish Massage - Swedish massage techniques include circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending and stretching.
- Deep Tissue Massage - similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Myofascial Release - this is a soft tissue therapy involving gentle stretching and elongation of the connective tissues to help increase range of motion and restore balance while relieving pain.
- Active Release Technique - Active release technique is a type of soft tissue therapy that helps relieve tight muscles and nerve trigger points, greatly reducing joint stress or muscular pains.
- Reiki Massage - Reiki is a form of alternative therapy commonly referred to as "energy healing." Reiki is offered through light, non-invasive touch with the practitioner's hands placed and held on a series of locations on the head and front and back of the torso.
- Prenatal Massage - Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue