Our Massage Therapists
Cheryl Billman L.M.T.
Cheryl has been performing massage since 2007 and still enjoys it as much as the day she started. She is trained in a number of massage techniques and incorporates that into each massage to make it specifically tailored to each patient. Cheryl is looking forward to meeting everyone and being able to provide a calm and relaxing atmosphere to help with pain management and overall stress relief during your next massage session!
Francesca Taylor L.M.T.
Francesca graduated from The Healing Arts Center in 2017 and has been practicing ever since. She sees the benefits and need of massage therapy even more today than the day she started, while continuing to find privilege in helping to alleviate and prevent pain. Francesca utilizes several methods to tailor each therapy session to the specific needs of each individual client.
As a passionate beliver in health, fitness, and wellness; Francesca truly has the best interests of her clients at heart. She believes that your health and longevity of your body is key in prevention of developing long term adverse aches and ailments. She wants her clients to feel safe, welcome and heard during their session so that you can truly receive the benefits that massage therapy offers.
- Swedish Massage - Swedish massage techniques include circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending and stretching.
- Deep Tissue Massage - similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Myofascial Release - this is a soft tissue therapy involving gentle stretching and elongation of the connective tissues to help increase range of motion and restore balance while relieving pain.
- Active Release Technique - Active release technique is a type of soft tissue therapy that helps relieve tight muscles and nerve trigger points, greatly reducing joint stress or muscular pains.
- Reiki Massage - Reiki is a form of alternative therapy commonly referred to as "energy healing." Reiki is offered through light, non-invasive touch with the practitioner's hands placed and held on a series of locations on the head and front and back of the torso.
- Prenatal Massage - Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue