Calendar of Events
New Patient Specials
New Patients will receive a Chiropractic Exam & X-Rays for only $30.00!! Call 636-916-0660 today to schedule your appointment.
Campaign for Clean
January - February 2012
- Thank you to all our patients for their generous donations of personal care items! We donated those to FISH of St. Charles! Your donations made a huge impact on everyone who will benefit from your generosity!
Spring Into Health Week !!!
April 2nd - 5th, 2012
- A huge celebration for our patients which included food, fun & festivities while focusing on their health! The day was a big success in raising chiropractic awareness in the community. New Patients recieved a special VIP chiropractic packagae that week only. Our office was able to help over 100 people and their families get healthier through chiropractic. We look forward to hosting our next event in the Fall of 2012!
Canned Food Drive
- Thank you to all our patients for their generous donations of canned food items. We donated those items to FISH of St. Charles at put many smiles on many faces!!
ABChiropractic's 8 Year Anniversary
October 5, 2011
- ABChiropractic Family & Wellness celebrated our 8 Year Anniversary with a Hawaiian themed Luau (which also included a special "LIVE Fire Performance" by Eli with FireTech). We were able to celebrate with 80 of our most valuable patients. Our office looks forward to sharing in many more years with you!
Patient/Community Appreciation Day
April 6, 2011
- Thank You to all of our wonderful patients who attended! The day was a huge success! Our office was able to get over 120 people healthier through Natural Chiropractic Care. Not only did our patients enjoy getting adjusted, but they also received great prizes from our very generous sponsors! We look forward to hosting this event next April 2012 and achieving our goal of creating awareness and getting everyone to their Optimal health!
Working Women's Survival Show
February 22 - February 24, 2013
Over 150 attendees took advantage of our FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS at the Working Women's Survival Show. We were able to raise awareness for better health utilizing Chiropractic Care.
Below are just a few pictures of the event: